5.13.2008

Jeff the Great Raises Money for Cancer Research!


I've written in the past about my brother-in-law, his family and his fight against cancer. On December 20th, 2007 he passed away at the age of 23.
Later this month I will team up with the family and friends of Klinton Boylan to particpate in the 2008 Tacoma Relay for Life. We are walking in rememberence of Klinton and with the goal of raising money for the American Cancer Society.
I would appreciate your support and any and all ways. One way is to make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society through my personal fundraising page: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jmartens
Thanks for your support. I pray that you and your family will never have to go through what Klinton and his family did.
-Jeff the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment