3.22.2007

Jeff the Great says "Honesty is the best Policy"


I absolutely love this! I read an article the other day about a new online dating service that promises to be different than anything you've seen before on the web.
HotEnough.org launched with the intention of setting up beautiful people with other beautiful people. The founder thinks there are too many uglies looming in the shadows of the current online dating sites.
Before you start calling me superficial and pig, let me explain. I don't love the business, I love the fact that someone has the guts to say and do what so many are thinking! You've got to know that the internet is not teeming with drop dead gorgeous people as the tv and online ads would like you to believe. Finding a mate online is probably like seeing the commercial for that new fast food burger, only to go get one and find out it isn't nearly as big and juice as on the commercial.
So if you're single, head on over to HotEnough.org and see if you are beautiful enough to be part of the club. Gotta love truth in advertising!
-Jeff the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment