8.11.2007

Jeff the Great Overhears PDX



I've come to love a blog called Overheard in PDX. The author posts different, often crazy and funny, things he or others overhear in and around Portland. So when I overheard something the other day, I just had to share it with my readers.

Officer 1: "What time did you start your shift today?"

Officer 2: "9am."

The catch? It was about 9:15am in the morning at a Starbucks where about 8 Washington County Sheriff Deputies gathered inside for a coffee break. Not to mention, 5 of the 8 county owned motorcycles they rode in on were illegally parked and obstructing parking lot traffic.

Your tax dollars hard at work! I guess Multnomah County doesn't have a monopoly on idiocy.

-Jeff the Great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine is dating a Las Vegas Metro police officer. She said the first thing they do when they start there shift is go to a bar and eat for about an hour and a half. My question is, are they drinking at the bar too?

Post a Comment